The countdown is on to our 4th Anniversary celebration June 17-19, featuring this year’s rare 4th Anniversary beers:
- The Fresh, a tequila-barrel aged Paloma cocktail-inspired beer with grapefruit, lime and salt.
- John Hopcock III, a triple-strength version of our best-selling hazy IPA.
- 2021 Rhombus Quad Ale, a limited release of our cherry brandy barrel-aged Quad Ale, which we saved in our cellar from our 3rd Anniversary.
4-packs will also be available for purchase. Plus, there will be a special Anniversary food menu from Chef Ben, as well as a weekend long mini-music festival, if you will!
Live Music Line-Up:
- Friday 6/17- The Full Effect – 7:00-9:00 pm (energetic funk & soul)
- Saturday 6/18- The Well Drinkers – 2:00-4:30 pm (traditional bluegrass & Neo-Appalachian newgrass)
- Saturday 6/18- The Abbey Elmore Band – 6:30-9:00 pm (indie pop & soulful rock)
- Sunday 6/19- The Wobblers – 3:30 – 6:30 pm (gospel blues, organ-heavy, hard-bop jazz & old-school twangy country)