Fireforge Crafted Beer is passionate about beer and community. We extend our love and respect to every guest who walks up to our bar, from the enthusiastic beer geek to the corporate tycoon to the curious saunterer wandering off Main Street.
Make memories with friends and family in our beer-centered tap home, where you can gather over simple, flavorful foods and passionately crafted beers, wines, ciders, nonalcoholic options and more. We’ve brought together everything we love, from the handcrafted tables to the retro conversation pieces to the inviting biergarden.
When you visit Fireforge…
- please bring ID, no matter how wizened you feel.
- bear in mind that although we love quiet, pleasant dogs, we have an on-site kitchen and can only let dogs hang out in the biergarden.
- refrain from bringing any outside alcoholic beverages (we have tons of good stuff already!)
- feel free to bring along the kiddos! Your family is our family.
- we encourage you to share your favorite Fireforge brews with others by purchasing a 32-oz crowler can (filled fresh at the brewery) or bringing your favorite growler container to let us fill.