Will you be one of the 150?
In the Vorlauf Society, brewers, craft beer appreciators and lovers of life’s finest come together to collaborate, agitate, sip and sup.
Vorlauf Society membership has its privileges:
- Access to exclusive members-only events, such as beer dinners, bottle shares, and industry guest speakers. (Additional event costs may apply.)
- Drink from a personalized chalice.
- First access to seasonal and one-off beer releases.
- Receive a bottle of an annual members-only beer release.
- 10% discount on tap room purchases.
- Members-only Vorlauf swag.
- Anniversary gifts when you renew membership.
- A quarterly lottery among members to collaborate on a custom beer to be served in the Fireforge tasting room in their honour.
You can be an annual Vorlauf Society member for $350.
- When is Fireforge opening?
Great question! Our goal is to open this Spring. Vorlauf Members will have access to a private pre-opening party at the brewery.
Can I “gift” a membership to someone special in my life?
Absolutely. How thoughtful! After purchasing the membership online, please email Brian with the full name of the official member.
As a member, how will I be notified of events?
You can learn about upcoming member events and offerings through updates and invitations on the private Vorlauf Society Facebook Group and the members-only monthly e-newsletter.
Can I share this invitation to join with other friends?
Certainly. Feel free to share this link with people you feel need to know about this.
What is the term of my membership?
Your membership will last for one year from your anniversary date. If you choose not to renew, your seat will be made available to a new member.
- Can I bring guests to events?
In some cases, yes. It will depend on the event. For example, general meetings will be open only to members. However, there may be special events where members can bring one or more guests for an extra non-member charge. A lot is going to depend on the type of event and if we have any capacity limits.
How do I renew my membership?
Your membership will only renew with your consent. We’ll reach out a few weeks prior to your annual renewal date to ask if you’d like to continue with the Society.
If I’m unhappy with my membership, what can I do?
Cool to know you’re thinking of all the possibilities here. We promise to do our best to create opportunities for fun and memorable experiences – it’s up to you to participate.
If at any point you’re unhappy with the Society’s offerings, first contact us with feedback so that we can help make it better. Membership dues are annual and non-refundable. If you’re not satisfied at year-end, simply do not renew your membership.
Still have burning questions?