Guten Tag! Join us for Oktoberfest in downtown Greenville, South Carolina, September 22-24!
Wear your lederhosen, dirndl, or simply a tasty pretzel necklace – and be ready for stein-hoisting and pretzel-passing competitions amid the following live music throughout the weekend:
- Friday, 9/22: The Foothills Oompah Band (6-9 p.m.)
- Saturday, 9/23: Randomonium (5-8 p.m.)
- Sunday, 9/24: The Foothills Oompah Band (2-5 p.m.)
Fireforge’s tasty fare menu will feature grilled Colfax Creek Farm bratwurst with sauerkraut, German potato salad, rotkohl (braised red cabbage and apple), cucumber salad, a fried Brasstown Beef bologna sandwich on a pretzel bun – and more! Plus Bangarang Bakes will be serving up sweet treats on Saturday from 3:30-6:30 pm (or until they sell out!).
House-brewed German and fall seasonal beers will be on tap, with commemorative steins available for purchase:
- Oktoberfest Festbier
- Airplane Mode Munich Helles Lager
- Leisure Services Kölsch Ale
- Day on the Lake German Pilsner
- Salute your Schwarz Schwarzbier
- He Ain’t Hefe He’s My Brother Hefeweizen
Check out our event map below for more details and visit our Facebook Event page. Start the celebration by entering near Irvine Street. You’ll need a wristband (at no cost) from the ID check tent to purchase alcohol.
A few “haus” rules:
- To receive a wristband and purchase alcohol, you must be 21+ and show your valid ID at our entry welcome tent.
- Please leave pets at home for their safety and the safety of other guests. Oktoberfest can get crowded.
- Please keep your children with you at all times. Oktoberfest is not a free-range event.
We look forward to seeing you! Prost!